SPT ~ I Resolve to Take More Self-Portraits

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Check out Lelly's theme for this month: talking 'bout a resolution...
January 6 ~ I resolve to take more self-portraits.

January 13 ~ I resolve to take more self-portraits with people I love.

January 20 ~ I resolve to take more self-portraits while trying new things.

January 27 ~ I resolve to take more self-portraits doing things I enjoy.

These shots were taken with my new camera {Christmas Present} out of the sun roof. It never stopped snowing today!!! We ran errands while Chloe was at school. Knowing what the weather was going to be like I wore my hair in a pony tail. I always feel like a pin head when I have a pony tail ~ this is the main reason I like pig tails... I am so glad to have a small camera for my purse so that I can take it everywhere I go!

7 comments:

Jill,  January 6, 2009 at 7:20 PM  

These are really cute photos. I've never had snow through the sun roof before, that's kind of cool.

Unknown,  January 6, 2009 at 8:40 PM  

i'm the same way with a ponytail. when my hair was longer, i ROCKED the pigtails!!

have fun with your new camera.

Lene,  January 6, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

I love the open sun roof with the snow.

Dacia,  January 6, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

That's what the weather was like here today too. Cute pictures and thank goodness for little cameras that we can take everywhere!

Wendy,  January 6, 2009 at 9:58 PM  

Thanks soooo much for your help today with the blogs!!! They look great!!! You even got the picture for the Make and Take to show up!!! YOU ARE A FREAKING GENIUS!!!!

LOVE YOU!

Wendy

Linn,  January 7, 2009 at 6:21 AM  

Definitely not a pin head! You look darling! Love the pictures!

Jillene,  January 7, 2009 at 11:58 AM  

Good for you!! I should do the same. I hardly EVER let anyone else take pictures--and the mail reason is so that I am not in them. I really need to be better about taking pictures with my kids!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails