SPT on Wednesday

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

SPT this month is just a photograph of yourself to memorialize what we were doing. There doesn't need to be words. But today I was in the kitchen with my apron on! We made a cheese cake for Dan. Sausage Balls from a recipe I got from a blogger. Sugar Cookie dough is cooling in the fridge. And I made pork burritos for dinner for us and a neighbor. I was in the kitchen all day long!

6 comments:

Janiece,  November 6, 2008 at 12:55 AM  

sounds like a perfectly good day!

Unknown,  November 6, 2008 at 7:05 AM  

there is something very satisfying about making good food all day.

and, oddly enough, i recently found there is something very satisfying about wearing an apron!!

Annette Anthony,  November 6, 2008 at 10:01 AM  

Can I come over to your house for dinner? Sounds a HECKA-LOT better than what I make! You know I LOVE LOVE LOVE good food.

wende,  November 6, 2008 at 11:18 PM  

i love those kind of days. your neighbor is lucky to have you - pork burritos? you'll have to post that recipe for sure. sounds heavenly!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails