Kanab & AZ

Saturday, November 29, 2008

I swear this man is truly a cowboy, then he blows it all by wearing true ATV riding pants. He is larger than life. He is Tony and a long time friend of Bry's. They met years ago while doing something with the scouting program. Dan and I came to Kanab five years ago to ride with Tony and his family. It is so good to be back!
I was amazed at this breath taking view of the Grand Canyon
Then turn to the left and there's Lake Powell!
I am so afraid of heights that it is unbelievable to see
how close I got to the edge for pictures!
We drove to Arizona and through the Kaibab National Park to start out our day. We saw broad canyon draw, white pockets, and were able to pick up these funny little mill stones made up of iron ore that had rolled around in the sand and wind. They looked like petrified poop!
After finishing our ride we stopped at a car wash station to clean of the bikes and rino's. We had gone the entire trip without injury and just as everything was being loaded up, Harlie fell off the back of the trailer and scraped up her sweet little face. We hope Jenn lets her come again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails