A Christmas Story

Monday, November 17, 2008

This is classic Ralphie:
If you looked at those boxes we received last week and thought the Fra-gil-e label on the outside reminded you of one of Dan's favorite Christmas shows, you might have guessed that I finally broke down and got him this leg lamp for Christmas! He has wanted one for at least 5 years!!!
Just making sure that everything works properly!
"Just a little bit to the LEFT!"
{Make sure to notice his tongue}
Chloe said, "It's Beautiful!!!"


I do have a verbal agreement that this will remain a Christmas decoration and not be used year round. Dan is worried that anyone who sees it will be tempted beyond their control to break in and steal this fabulous decoration!!! This goes for one and all, "Hands Off!"

UPDATED INFORMATION: I found the lamp on-line at A Christmas Story House Gift Shop which surprisingly was the best deal with shipping and handling!

13 comments:

Janiece,  November 17, 2008 at 4:53 PM  

This is the first show I watch the day after Thanksgiving!
WHERE did you find that lamp!!!!
I LOVE IT!
Hope your day is wonderful!

Jillene,  November 17, 2008 at 5:00 PM  

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! A major award!! LOVE IT!!

Unknown,  November 17, 2008 at 5:26 PM  

ok I am laughing my head off right now!! GUESS what movie is on RIGHT NOW???? Anika came to me and said can we watch this movie and she went and put it on. Perfect timing to read your blog! That lamp is CLASSIC! where in the world did you find that??? I LOVE IT!!! you are going to be the house in the neighborhood EVERYONE will want to drive by!!! :)

Wendy,  November 17, 2008 at 6:17 PM  

You guys are soooo weird!!! That picture of Seth is a classic!!! Did he pose???

Wendy

Racheal,  November 17, 2008 at 6:50 PM  

HA HA HA HA HA!!!! I LOVE IT! you rock! what a great wife you are :)

Kate,  November 17, 2008 at 8:44 PM  

That is a riot! You guys are great!

Linn,  November 17, 2008 at 9:00 PM  

I am laughing hysterically! Oh man, that is the funniest thing ever! And the pictures. Oh the pictures!!

Annette Anthony,  November 18, 2008 at 9:55 AM  

Why in the world did you get him that???? He could POKE HIS EYE OUT or get his TONGUE stuck to it! CLASSIC!

Laura,  November 18, 2008 at 10:32 AM  

what the h--- is wrong with you guys. HAHAHAHA You are both crazy.

Chris,  November 18, 2008 at 5:30 PM  

HILARIOUS!!! I love it. ROFL

Lisa Allen,  November 18, 2008 at 6:44 PM  

What a good wife you are! I love that movie, too. Oh, and please for sure put me on your blog guest list: lisatallen@hotmail.com

Shiree in Salt Lake City,  November 19, 2008 at 9:02 AM  

You better get that agreement in WRITING and get it notarized!!! What a great wife you are!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails