I saw IT!!!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Seriously, I went expecting the worst. I haven't read the book for a while and thought that I might not hate the movie. I wasn't disappointed. I thought it was a great teen/chick flick. The sunny meadow put me over the top and Erin had to keep kicking me so that I would shut up and stop laughing out loud. But aside from those dirty looks and the people cheering and clapping ~ it was great!

I thought all of the actors did a great job and that
Robert Pattinson made a fabulous Edward! Hmmm...
Miriam, Krystal, Erin and I went together. Sadly this is the best shot:
It was so nice to have a little time to ourselves!!!

3 comments:

Jillene,  November 24, 2008 at 3:32 PM  

I saw it on Saturday night. I went with REALLY low expectations and I ended up liking it too!! When they first cast the Edward part I was PISSED off with who they chose--NOT anymore!! Holy HOTNESS!!

wende,  November 25, 2008 at 2:42 PM  

i thought it was just plain fun, cheesy, but fun. and oh that edward, mmmmmm. i could eat him for lunch. a big hunky vampire popsicle!

Linn,  December 1, 2008 at 5:46 AM  

I'm with you. I was so expecting not to like it, but I really did. Too fun!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails