Duck Hunting

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Erin called last night and wanted to make plans with us for the day. "Kendall will be going duck hunting near Ogden, do you want to go shopping or something?" We decided to get together for our annual pilgrimage to Olive Garden for their season Pumpkin Cheesecake ~ It is to die for!!!

There was a little confusion about the time and Seth and I were waiting for a few minutes. But no worries, Olive Garden has a whole bunch of rocks!!! He is such a funny boy. I love how much he puts his hands in his pockets. He thinks he is so cool. He really likes to wear a belt just like Dad. Since it was going to be just Sam and Erin I thought it would be fun to just bring Seth on our shopping adventure today.
A little one on one time is always appreciated.

After a light lunch and some scrumptious dessert {no picture ~ sad} we thought we should join the massive crowds rushing Mervyn's, soon to be closing. I don't know about you but 30% off is not that great of a deal! But we found a few things that made it worth our while and got out of there as quickly as we could for two crazy moms who both forgot strollers.

It is just too hard to not have a good time when we get these boys together: Sam has become such a little copy cat. Anything you say or do, he will repeat. Although they were fighting over trucks and whose arms they belonged in they had a great time!!!

8 comments:

Annette Anthony,  November 8, 2008 at 11:02 PM  

GREAT! Now I am going to have to try that CHEESE CAKE! I bet it will be all my WW points!

Jeanette Atkinson,  November 9, 2008 at 6:04 AM  

Way fun, thanks for the invite though, I was in Ogden today and at Mervyns. What a kawinkidink!

Jillene,  November 9, 2008 at 8:23 AM  

How fun!! And Olive Garden?! YUMMY!! I hope that you ate enough breadsticks for me--oh and I REALLY hope that you dipped them in Alfredo!!

Unknown,  November 10, 2008 at 2:54 PM  

mmm that cheese cake sounds GREAT! I didn't know Mervyns was going out of business. did you find any good?? When are they closing their doors for good?

Also I know what you mean about going private with the blog. I so have mixed feelings about it but I know I need to protect my family. ADD me to your blog list anewton16@msn.com

Shauna,  November 10, 2008 at 5:46 PM  

Hey, I ♥ your blog! Thanks for sharing! ♥ Hugs!

wende,  November 10, 2008 at 8:17 PM  

of course i want to be added to your list! my email is wendemoore@gmail.com - i tried to leave a comment on the "going private" post, but there was no comment option? weird! anyway, don't leave me out! :)

Shiree in Salt Lake City,  November 11, 2008 at 10:34 AM  

Please put me on your blog list I love seeing your kidlets and reading about your adventures!!!

shireesemail@aol.com

Cami,  November 11, 2008 at 2:38 PM  

I want to be added please! What would you do with out me!! lol camloups@msn.com. Thanks Liz

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails