Catch Up on Yesterday

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Yesterday I got to go to the hospital to hold my brand new niece. I am so baby hungry, I have to remind myself that these precious, sweet smelling newborns grow up into something like this:
My niece Taylor was at the hospital and was taking pictures with my camera {Thanks So Much!} but she snuck this little gem in as well!!!
****************************
Our day started out very mundane. We woke up and called Tom and Jenn to see if there was any change of the baby/delivery news. Tom called us and asked if we wanted to meet his little girl and then he would say "SO WOULD I!!!" {He kept teasing us, so the last time they called to tell us the baby was here we didn't believe them!} But, this morning, like every morning both of the kids love to sit on the heater, just like their dad.
I love the way that Seth tries to copy Chloe in almost every way. He was trying to get his hair to go all crazy from the heat vent but just couldn't get the same results. After the furnace took a break they decided to show me how to give a piggy back ride. The tutorial follows:
__________________________________________
Step One:

Step Two:

Step Three: Step Four (Optional):
These purple PJ's are one of the many t-shirts I got for .99 ~ I love them! Chloe has decided that she doesn't want to wear pull-ups any more at night and has gone a week without accidents!!! I don't know if the two are related but the timing is a little fishy...

The baby was born around 10:30 in the morning but I had to take the kidlets to preschool. Wendy has been trying to get me hooked on the Big Bang Theory and saved a few episodes on her DVR. So while Chloe and Jacob were at school Seth and I watched it and fell in love with this funny, funny show! Seth fell in love with Aunt Wendy's massage chair.

It must be rough being a 2 almost 3 year old!

1 comments:

Shiree in Salt Lake City,  November 20, 2008 at 9:14 AM  

They are so cute! Chloe is a lucky girl to have inherited your beautiful eyes. I still sit on the heat register too, nuthin like it for toasting your buns on a cold morning!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails