Special Delivery

Friday, November 14, 2008

I have been trying to hold back my Christmas Spirit. I even fake complained about my own kids' enthusiasm. If anything I have made it worse: "Santa Claus is watching..." or "Take care of the toys you have or you wont get any new ones!" or even "Do you just want SOCKS!!!" But today these packages arrived and I can't hold back any longer. I listened to Christmas music and we tore off the first ring to the kids countdown garland. I think by next Saturday I will have all of my Christmas stuff up and out of the basement and spread throughout the house! This specific item is especially for Dan and will not be put on display until December 1st. The two boxes go together. Can you guess what it is?
If I already told you, don't bother trying to guess!

5 comments:

Becky Darling,  November 14, 2008 at 7:02 PM  

please add me to your list!!!
becky_hancock3@hotmail.com

Jillene,  November 14, 2008 at 8:08 PM  

I LOVE Christmas!! I can't wait to get all of my decorations out and my tree up!!

Linn,  November 15, 2008 at 11:30 AM  

Oh man, you made me so excited for Christmas! And now you definitely have me wondering. What is the world is that?

Annette Anthony,  November 15, 2008 at 4:32 PM  

I think it is rubber pants and a life size chicken.
YEA! CHRISTMAS!

Lene,  November 17, 2008 at 10:04 AM  

I can't wait to get Christmas decorations up, but Big Daddy is 'Not until after Thanksgiving' kinda guy. Gotta love him -- even with his flaws. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails