School Days
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Man have I missed being at school with this girl. I was able to go into Chloe's classroom once a week last year and her new teacher just assigned those of us who can a morning once a week to come in and listen to the kids read. That starts next week... Today I went into her class room just after recess and we
scrapbooked as a class!!!!
I feel like I missed so much that first day of school so here is her seat with three other kids at her table:
Here she is pointing out some of her work:
We finished scrappin' early and her teacher let her go a few minutes early:
{She has her own locker!}
She got to put her scooter in the trunk of the car today!
I can't believe how big she is getting. I dropped Seth off at Jenn's to play with DesiRae, on the way he told me that he would soon be five and be able to drive himself places!!! They both are just too big for their britches!!!

2 comments:
It would be nice if he could run errands for you but I don't know how safe a driver he would be!
BTW, you need to change your description to first grader's mom instead of kindergartners.
Post a Comment