Rain Gutter Ragatta
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
I don't remember being jealous of the boy scouts or Tommy for getting to be a scout. There are pictures of me reading a book sitting around at Tom's own pine wood derby.
Since I have been called to the Activity Days group of girls I thought it would be super fun to have our own pine wood derby. Then I learned about the cost just to rent the track and the amount of work it takes to set it all up... One of the primary leaders told me about the boats the scouts have to race and knew this was just for this fun group of girls. They still get excited about just about everything, they still volunteer to say the prayer and they are friends with everyone.
We had thirteen boats, a whole lot of breath and some crazy cheering ~ it was really fun!
2 comments:
That looks like a ball and such a good idea! I hope you don't care I am totally going to copy you! We should swap activity ideas!!
What a great idea! You are a genius!
Post a Comment