It is Almost Time!!!
Monday, September 13, 2010
They have arrived, the pumpkins are being piled up in stores as we speak. I just love the Halloween candy aisle and laughed when Seth ran to the pumpkins today but wouldn't kiss them like he did last year. Maybe this is an improvement...
We had to take a trunk full to the DI and Seth found this little beauty. It was high up on a shelf and he was so excited when he figured out it makes sound. But it'd not just James Earl Jones' voice and heaving breathing, no, this puppy can make your own voice and words and heavy breathing sound similar to that of Darth's!!!Once we got home he was dancing around begging me to play the storm trooper song as well as Weird Al Yancovich's Star Wars song. He ended up rolling on the floor singing:
Oh my, my this here Annakin guy
Maybe Vader someday later
Now he's just a small fry
And he left his home and kissed his mummy goodbye
Saying "Soon, I'm gonna be a Jedi"
"Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi."
Maybe we'll have to try again with his cape and light saber
but he couldn't wait for Daddy to get home today!!!
2 comments:
Wow! What a cool find! I love it when you get those!
I can't believe he is wearing that thing in the store before it was disinfected!!! Awesome find though.
Post a Comment