Chloe's Big Day!!!
Thursday, September 23, 2010
She came home with this huge roll of paper. They traced her and each class member signed it!
If you were wondering how old she is now... She's Seven!
For weeks she has been telling me she wants a new camp chair.
Seth got her the little family peoples:
And Daddy picked her out a new bike:
Then Dan showed her how to pop a wheelie and she thinks this bike is just too big!
This is the present she picked out and spent the money on the Grandpa Davis sent her:
We went out to cafe rio for dinner, her favorite. We were going to go to the movies and watch Despicable Me, but it didn't start until 7 pm and I didn't think Dan would make it through the entire show! We will have to catch it another time, instead we got Lego Harry Potter for the Wii and she showed us all to play!!!Happy Happy Birthday Chloe!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!! I love you very much, and hope you have a wonderful day!!!
Yeah! Happy Birthday Chloe-miester! I love the tracing of her. That is super cute.
I love these pictures of Chloe! She is such a pretty girl and smart and sweet,(plus the cutest giggle) watch out world!
It looks like she had a great day!
Post a Comment