Chloe's Room ~ Finally

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The smaller middle frame still needs a picture of our family...
She decided she needed a clock because she was learning to tell time.
It sure was hard finding one for her that had numbers!
This is the IKEA frame I painted yellow for her Dorthy quote
"Follow your own yellow brick road"
The ultra pink shears make her whole room a little bit hot pink!
Wendy made the scallops for me and also cut the vinyl for me ~ Thanks Again!
Her ballet bar was installed into studs ~ Thanks to Tom!
I just hope she can't pull it off the wall...
The tape that came with the mirrors did not stick, we will have to try something else.
I made the flowers out of felt in the colors on her bed spread for the lamp and her pillow
The Be Strong block and the hanging magnetic square are from Aunt Laura
while we were at Bear Lake ~ crafts galore!!!
I wanted to get her a vintage turquoise tiered cake platter but have no patience
to wait to come across one that I could afford...  She loves that she gets to have her own
little earrings and bracelets on it as well as her dress up necklaces.
The cupcakes were easter eggs ~ i just loved them!
I wanted her to have a treasure shelf, this one might be too small!
She has bigger treasures up on her shelf.  Porcelain dolls from Great Grandma Thomson, her princess piggy bank, Toto in his basket, Her first pair of cowgirl boots, an Arora figurine, and a tea pot from my Mom!
I had so much fun putting her room together.  Becky had bought Hannah the same rainbow bedding from Target a while ago and I loved it.  Chloe has love the Wizard of Oz for so long but I hate having a kids room so defined by the theme.  I love that we can use every color in the rainbow and that she finally has somewhere to hang her artwork that doesn't involve many, many feet of tape!!!

7 comments:

Wendy,  August 31, 2010 at 6:27 PM  

Cute! It's fun to see it all done!

Erin,  August 31, 2010 at 9:31 PM  

Love it!!! It turned out super cute!!!

Unknown,  August 31, 2010 at 10:06 PM  

ok that is seriously such a cute bedroom. Anika loves rainbows so I am sure if she saw this she would want a room just like this! I also love the ballet mirror! wanna come to my house and decorate my house for me?? :)

Jeanette Atkinson,  September 1, 2010 at 10:45 AM  

Really cute bedroom. I love the idea of hanging all the pictures from that wire! With this new room, does she keep it sparkly clean?

Becky Darling,  September 1, 2010 at 6:55 PM  

I LOVE Chloe's room!!! Great job!!!

Janiece,  September 7, 2010 at 12:21 AM  

Her room turned out great. I love it.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails