Movie Weekend

Saturday, August 28, 2010

I got together with my pregnant sister-in-law last night to watch the Back Up Plan with Jennifer Lopez and this very fit fella.  I had seen the movie when it was in theaters and laughed so hard with my girlfriends.  I have to admit there was a difference watching it with my little brother.  I still want to know how you decide which of your friends {that are close enough that you invited to your baby's birthing} is the designated poop scooper!!!

I just got back from watching The Switch, another pregnancy/insemination movie, that was filmed at the same time but released just now.  It was funny and a little tender ~ the little boy was so adorable!  The crazy movie theater must have been having problems with the storm raging on outside because the movie kept cutting out.  I want to see it again and might even consider buying this movie... or at least borrowing it from red box!

1 comments:

Jenn,  August 30, 2010 at 12:16 AM  

Yeah, I think that's the last time we'll watch a pregnancy chick flick with Tom.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails