Have I Mentioned...
Sunday, August 29, 2010
I am so excited for all of the babies that are coming soon. My SIL Jen is due around Halloween with her second girl. Her sister is prego with her first. And my baby sister Erin is prego with her third and fourth!!! I can't wait for these all of these babies to get here. I am so happy for Jen, it is so much fun having cousins on both sides of your family for your kids. I love, love, love that Chloe and Seth both have such good buddies on both the Thomson and Davis side of our family.
I was at girls camp and Erin was trying to get a hold of me on my cell phone. The service was bad and she kept leaving me messages that she had some exciting news and to call her back asap! After trying and being disconnected with my own phone a couple of times, I finally borrowed a cell phone and was able to reach her. I told the girls at camp, I don't know what could be so important ~ she just found out she was pregnant and just moved into her new house. They all speculated about what it could be and someone even guessed twins. I {very typically} started to tear up when she did in fact tell me that she was carrying twins. I am so excited and even a little bit jealous ~ I will always be baby hungry!!!
So I can't wait until she finds out for sure which set should be purchased:








1 comments:
how fun! I am terrible I have been buying baby things for Kira and Sergio's baby and for my little granddaughter, Celes.
Good think Kirk is a happy grandpa.
Post a Comment