He fell in the Bath Tub
Thursday, August 12, 2010
I was cleaning out the jets of my garden tub by running a tub full of hot water and a bottle of bleach through the jets. I let it run for 20 minutes and the bubbles get as high as my waist. I then turn off the jets and the bubbles die down. I usually do this a couple of times. Today, Seth was helping me clean the bathrooms. He could smell the bleach and said it hurt his nose. I told him not to touch the bubbles and we moved on to the next bathroom. I was going downstairs to clean the third and last toilet when I asked him to go turn off the jets. The next thing I heard was his screams. I bolted up to him, thinking he had gotten some bleach in his eyes... He had climbed in and fell in the slippery tub. He had cut his lip in two places and was bleeding everywhere!
So, So Sad!
1 comments:
Oooh, so sad. He and Maggie probably had twinner lips at the same time because she was running downstairs and fell into the metal toy bucket. Her teeth went into her lip and it was fat and swollen forever. The inside is still healing. Poor little choppies!
Post a Comment