Tubing @ Willard

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Chloe was the first to try it out.  After riding on Grandpa's 3 passenger hot dog at bear lake, she was a little nervous.  Bear Lake was very windy and had huge waves.  I told her that I was watching her signals and she was the only one in charge.  Faster, Slower or stop ~ she was in control, but still a little nervous!!!
A little Faster Daddy:
Uuumm, too fast:
Seth on the other hand had no fears:
He's kneeling up and pulling a No Hander:
We convinced them to ride together and were having fun:
until Seth wanted to go faster than Chloe:
After they got their fill on the tube, I became a little sea sick from the fumes of the engine.  I was trying to get a good photo for the blog but ended up a little green around the gills.  I situated myself up fron in the bow of the boat and we went for a speedy little ride to clear the air.  After a little while Dan tried fishing some more but was skunked ~ again.  Although he is bound and determined to catch a swiper here at Willard, we all had the best time ever fishing after Daddy got home from work!

1 comments:

Jeanette Atkinson,  August 27, 2010 at 10:26 AM  

Looks like fun! Way cute hair Chloe. I used to be able to ski without getting my hair wet! It must be genetic!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails