The Toothfairy is on it's Way!!!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Chloe walked in the door after school and came to tell me how her day was and her loose tooth was just sitting on her bottom lip when she froze. She was so shocked that there was no blood. I think we are ruined for future teeth. She isn't going to let anyone near her loose teeth if they will just fall out painlessly on their own...

Sadly this is how much of her big tooth you can already see!
Maybe now would be a good time to go and see this:

7 comments:

Shiree in Salt Lake City,  January 26, 2010 at 1:46 PM  

I'm with Chloe. I always freaked out when I had loose baby teeth! And, I let my kids fall out on their own.

Congratulations Chloe on losing your first baby tooth. Mom should take you for ice cream...

Wendy,  January 26, 2010 at 3:38 PM  

How funny! My kids just ask one of the teachers at school to do it!

Erin,  January 26, 2010 at 4:14 PM  

What the heck!!! When you butch that girls hair off???

Krista McMillan,  January 26, 2010 at 5:44 PM  

Chloe I Can't Believe it. that is SO AWSOME!!! Make sure to put it under your pillow tonight in your tooth pillow!!! You are going to be rich!!!

Laura,  January 26, 2010 at 6:33 PM  

Now you will really have a jack-o-lantern smile!!!!!!! That is how most of Brittanys teeth fell out too. You have to be careful what happens if yoyu swallow the tooth where does the toothfairy put the money???????? :)

Janiece,  January 26, 2010 at 11:13 PM  

How fun!
and I really think that she should get to go see the movie. It looks really cute.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails