Is it still Christmas?

Saturday, January 9, 2010

We headed out late this morning and made our way across the valley to Cabella's. We stopped first at Chili's to use a gift card we received. Seth insisted on wearing the tie that Grandpa Thomson gave him for Christmas. It looked really cute and I think he might be starting a new trend... When we got to Cabella's Dan found his dream down rigger and we exchanged the one I got him for a Scotty. Chloe thought it was really funny that his down rigger and his middle name are the same. Doesn't this picture look like a happy little boy who got what he asked Santa for?

Merry Christmas!!!

3 comments:

Becky Darling,  January 11, 2010 at 8:24 AM  

You were at Cabella's and didn't stop to visit???? Love Seth's tie!

Wendy,  January 14, 2010 at 4:40 PM  

What a face... both of them! I love how Seth is wearing his tie!

Laura,  January 15, 2010 at 5:33 PM  

Seth you are such a cutie and i am glad your frog is gone. I think he stopped at my house though!!!!!

Dan looks like a kid in a candy store. Hope he has fun with that new downrigger!!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails