Clean Up on Aisle 3
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
I want to know what is wrong with my children. I take them to stores and they turn into raving lunatics. They have to run and chase and tackle each other. Today we went to the distribution center to pick up some new under's and they were laughing like hyena's and running about like a herd of antelope. I demanded that they stop or they would not get to pick out a toy from the adjacent D.I. and they froze for about 3 seconds. After searching through the toy aisle for more than thirty minutes they both found and decided on one toy. I found some children's medium size racing gloves for $1.50 and at the check out our total was only $4.25. As I was reaching for my money the chimpanzees in and on my cart managed to tip it over pinning Seth under the cart. The workers quickly raced over to assist us and right the cart. There I was struggling with my concern and anger. I gave them both hugs and checked for blood. Then I reminded them that this is AGAIN why we don't hang on or off of carts. The clerk just looked at me kind of askance and I felt inclined to say that it would be a little less dramatic if this was the first or even the second time they had done this.
6 comments:
I am so glad you are back in blogging mode. I have missed you well wored whit!!!! I never had a problem with shopping with my children, they must have been angels!!!!!!! HAHA
And we wonder how our mothers ever survived with their sanity intact...My time is quickly coming!
not wored/worded wierd
I'm so sorry--taking kids places can just be terrible. I'm glad everyone was okay!
Little hooligans...(just picture me wagging my finger!!!)
What those kids need is a good 30 lashes (from Sponge bob of course) JK Really a good spanking every once in a while goes a long way!
Post a Comment