Not the Wisest of Decisions

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Granny Sue picked up the movie Gremlin's and she, Jared, Echo and Dan were all excited to watch it again. I have never seen it and remember thinking it was too scary for me to watch both then and now. It is rated PG but was rated in the 80's. We started watching it the first night but it stopped while everything was still cute and fuzzy. I was tired and chickened out, opting to go to bed instead of searching for the remote control to try to get the movie going, again. Saturday night we tried again but the kids wanted to watch too! As far as I could tell this was a lame 80's movie and I was afraid of it for no real reason. It all started so lame and gizmo was cute and fuzzy!

Then it got a little bit scary and nervous...
Once the 5 little mini gizmo's were fed after midnight and the pods started to bubble and grow both Chloe and Seth booked it for bed. They are still questioning us about everything!

2 comments:

Wendy,  January 25, 2010 at 8:15 AM  

That is a scary show! It's hard to watch shows from the 80's because you never know what a PG rating will bring!

Laura,  January 27, 2010 at 8:12 AM  

I have never seen it. I am to big of a baby!!!!!!!! I probally would have had the same face on as Chloe

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails