Ipecac is on my mind!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

We are back from the doctor's office and Seth has croup. highly contagious croup. highly contagious, viral/no cure, wait it out, croup. He was a sport and wore his mask in the office as well as to the pharmacy to fill his prescription for steroids to lesson the inflammation of his throat. Thankfully his lungs sound fine and his ears look great.

We were given this nifty little blue bag to catch Seth's throw up in. {I wish I had enough nerve to steal a few extra out of the cupboard for road trips.} Plus as soon as we got home he threw up in my bed!!!

So I keep thinking about Anne of Green Gables and when she saved
Diana Barry's little sister by forcing ipecac down her throat.
I think it might have been taken off the shelf, any suggestions?
The doctor recommended a humidifier & a spoonful of honey...
{not to be confused with a spoonful of sugar!!!}

4 comments:

Jenn,  January 6, 2010 at 10:53 PM  

Oh I'm so sorry! I now know how you feel about the throwing up in your bed! It's stinks so bad and it's horrible to clean up! Feel better Seth!

Becky Hancock,  January 7, 2010 at 8:17 AM  

Poor little guy..he looks so sad. The steroids will help pretty fast, hopefully. Try putting vicks and socks on his feet. For some crazy reason it really works!!! I hope you feel beeter soon Seth!

Krista McMillan,  January 7, 2010 at 10:00 AM  

POOR little lamb. I hope you get feeling better very soon little man.

Laura,  January 7, 2010 at 12:53 PM  

HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON BUD!!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails