You say it's your Birthday...

Thursday, April 22, 2010

well it's my birthday too!  I just don't think a woman over the age of 25 has any reason to celebrate...  I also feel guily after spending the weekend away from my family on our girls trip to St. George.  This is the last picture I have from our trip home:
It is some crazy kind of mash up car that I thought Seth would love!
I thought you all would love the new way I have been doing Chloe's hair.  It is long enough to curl!
I got these decorations while in St George.  I loved Krumpets and
love finding things for my house for the holidays
Or for the kids!  I loved these sparkly blue star fish like sandals for Chloe!
After getting Chloe off to school, I made some fabulous cheese cake for dessert tonight.  I had already bought the berries and glaze like the last time!!!  I didn't sleep very well and wanted to take a nap before she got home from kindergarten, but Seth and I started to shred.  We shredded all of my old paperwork that I had been hording!  We took a nice afternoon nap and then I soaked in my jacuzzi tub {by myself} for almost an hour before getting ready to go out and celebrate my birthday with the family!!!
The kids wished me happy birthday first thing, they sang me various birthday songs and I got oodles and oodles of birthday drawings.  After going out to dinner we went to the office store and picked me out a new office chair.  The kids like to climb up onto mine and I let them because they promise to give me a neck rub or to massage my back...  All of the climbing has caused an arm to detatch, but no more!!!  I picked a chair that's arms were attatched to both the seat and the back parts of the chair.  We savored our cheese cake and watched Dan put my chair together.  I teased about how much funiture he has put together for me lately after swearing he would never do it again.  And then I teased about how many times he can put the same piece of furniture together without reading instructions!!!  He thought it was an opportune moment to let me know that the kids really shouldn't sit on the arms of this new chair because it is just a few screws attatched to the arms that are holding the entire thing together!  Happy Birthday to Me!

5 comments:

Barbara,  April 22, 2010 at 11:08 PM  

Hey Liz,
Happy Birthday from me to you!

Barb

bingham 5,  April 23, 2010 at 8:15 AM  

I hope you got your birthday love from me!
Sounds like you had a good one!

Jeanette Atkinson,  April 23, 2010 at 9:27 AM  

Chloe's hair is darling but I love the uncle Sam even more. Did you get me one to match?

Anonymous,  April 23, 2010 at 3:27 PM  

YOU'VE HAD A BIRTHDAY SHOUT HOORAY! I'M GOING TO SING TO YOU TODAY! ONE YEAR OLDER and wiser too. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

Why did I not remember?!? Anyway, hope it was awesome! I love Chloe's hair too..so cute!

Jenn,  April 26, 2010 at 2:16 PM  

Hope you had a great birthday! I love the star decorations!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails