Saturday's Sessions

Saturday, April 3, 2010

I am so glad that Wendy is letting me have the Easter Egg Hunt at her house for my turn to host F.H.E.  Although it is such a releif to not have to have my house ready for tomorrows big day, I still feel like I have too much to do.  I appreciate that conference has fallen on Easter weekend but I don't have the luxery of sitting down and watching the bretheren.  I usually like to take notes so that I stay alert and awake.  Today I decided to remain standing {That should do the trick} but just in case my eyelids started to droop, I muscled my way through Sugar Cookies, Easter Cup Cakes, Sting of the Bee Cup Cakes, 2 batches of Strawberry Jam, and 3 Lasagna's!

The beautiful Jam:
Sting of the Bee as individual cup cake servings
{before the butter cream and rapsberry jam in the middle}:
Tomorrow I have to frost everything and make the rolls for our Easter dinner, oh yeah, and prepare my lesson for FHE...

2 comments:

Jenn,  April 6, 2010 at 1:11 PM  

The rolls were delicious!

Becky Darling,  April 7, 2010 at 9:03 AM  

Your a bit of a SPAZ, you know that right??? FHE was awesome!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails