Baby Boy Davis

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dan's little sister Kate had her baby yesterday.  She was a week over due but everything worked out so smoothly with little to no complications.  It killed me to have to follow through on a threat to the kids but because they wouldn't clean their rooms, I didn't go and visit the hospital last night.  Once Dan was home we rushed out into the wind and got our car freshly sandblasted.  Little no name was worth it!  Seth would make such a great big brother:

 Chloe couldn't believe how dry but soft his skin was:
 And as soon as I got him in my arms, he started to cry!!!  I love that little whimper/squeak of a new born!
I will post some more pictures tomorrow involving the doctors gloves and Dan's head...

4 comments:

Jenn,  April 27, 2010 at 8:05 PM  

So cute! I can't wait to hear a newborn cry again!

Linn,  April 28, 2010 at 6:39 AM  

THANK YOU for posting these photos Liz--he is so darling! I am dying that it will be several weeks until I can hold him!

bingham 5,  April 28, 2010 at 7:45 AM  

You KNOW you really want another one!

Becky Darling,  April 29, 2010 at 9:26 AM  

OOH, so cute, you should have another!!! Seth WOULD be a great big brother!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails