Finished Menu Board

Thursday, April 1, 2010

I picked up the tin and vinyl at Wendy's ward's super saturday last year...  It is such a strange shape, I have had an impossible time finding a frame for it to fit in.  I have a super sister with a saw!  She made the board with stand and I painted it at the last make and take.  It has taken almost six months for this to be put into use.  So, so sad!  This is how I take on projects...  But, I am feeling inspired to tackle a few more that have been lurking in the cobwebs of my brain!

4 comments:

Anonymous,  April 1, 2010 at 12:21 PM  

looks awesome! I only wish I were as motivated AND as crafty as you are. But alas, I'm not. So my home will remain barren and boring. ;)

Jenn,  April 1, 2010 at 12:30 PM  

I love that idea! Will you make me one?=)

Wendy,  April 1, 2010 at 1:42 PM  

I wish that I had done one now!

Erin,  April 1, 2010 at 4:16 PM  

Super cute...and I love the chicken picture behing it too, is that new???

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails