More Projects

Friday, April 2, 2010

So I've added the pom pom ribbon to the first canvas.  What do you think?  I also found this little monster bin at target on clearence and thought he could hold our extra towels!  I love the pom poms on the hand towels!!!

5 comments:

Laura,  April 2, 2010 at 4:06 PM  

I love it. It is amazing how crafty you can be once you put your mind to it. WIERD

Jeanette Atkinson,  April 2, 2010 at 6:14 PM  

I hope you get a couple of extra towels for the rare occasion that somebody wipes something on one of them that will not come out! It would be tragic to not have a matching set anymore after all that work!

Jenn,  April 2, 2010 at 9:16 PM  

So cute! I also love the pom poms on the frame and how it ties in with the towels! Will you come do my new house next?

A New Aunty (well, sort of),  April 5, 2010 at 12:30 PM  

Super cute, Liz!

Glad I ran into you at Walmart. It was so nice to chat with you! Hope you don't mind me peeking around here. :)

Kristina

Becky Darling,  April 5, 2010 at 8:45 PM  

Super cute you crafty woman!!! WHO KNEW???

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails