Ward Christmas Party

Friday, December 11, 2009

While waiting for everyone to arrive and the party to begin,
the children were invited to write letters to Santa:
Something was wrong with the combination of my camera and the lighting in the gym but these were the best shots of the night. All of the leaderships were asked to perform a skit and our Young Women's president asked me to be involved in ours...
I make a pretty believable snowman:
The primary presidency invited all of the kids who had lost a tooth or had a loose tooth to come up and sing along with "All I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth!"
After dinner, Santa came to pass out treats for the kids and to pick up their letters.
Dan kept telling our tired kids that Santa really wasn't coming, lets just go home...
It was only 8:30 or so but they were very tempted to go home and go to bed, but as soon as the big man showed up they were wide awake and so excited that he came to our church!!!

1 comments:

Jenn,  December 14, 2009 at 9:18 PM  

Good try Dan! I wish I had seen your skit!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails