Chloe's Retakes

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I love this new picture!!!!
I picked these up yesterday with her book fair books. I love the $1 books they have. This song came from 'Where did they hide my presents?' a book of silly dilly Christmas songs:
Something in My
Brother's Underpants
(to the tune of "Winter Wonderland")
Doorbell rings
Gee, who is it?
Party guests
Christmas visit
The mood is so swell
But what is that smell?
Something in my brother's underpants!
******************************
Now I don't
Like complaining
But my dad's
Entertaining
The guests and my mom
Don't smell the stink bomb
Something in my brother's underpants!
***************************
From the basement we can hear the laughter
Parents sharing cheer while eggnog flows
Christmas songs are ringing from the rafter
How can I sing along
and hold my nose?
****************************
Upstairs it's super-duper
This kid's a party pooper
Mom, please don't deck the halls
Come change his overalls
There's something in my brother's underpants!

3 comments:

Wendy,  December 15, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

Cute picture Chloe! I never get a good one with my kids!

Jenn,  December 16, 2009 at 12:57 AM  

Very cute! I claim the jumper when she outgrows it!

wende,  December 16, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

that photo is darling - i can't believe how grown up she is! holy crap!

and oh my gosh, that song, it's going to be a new family favorite - i can just tell. or maybe, i can smell it! :) thanks for sharing, i needed the laugh!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails