Thanks, Aunt Laura

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I found some costumes on clearance for Jenny's twins and was talking to her about them and she was worried that they were too small. I tried them on Seth and decided that they might not last until next Halloween and pulled them out of storage for him to use as dress ups. If they still fit ~ great! He loved being a fighter. He now has the black and white ninja from G.I. Joe to add to his bucket of costumes!

Chloe and I made some snowflakes today after my family's Christmas Party last night. Aunt Laura brought us the old 2009 desk calendars to use as coloring pages. She made a Christmas scene and hung it in her window for everyone to see! We also made a huge snowflake with one of the sheets. She thinks Auntie Laura is the Ultimate Best!!!!!

2 comments:

Jeanette Atkinson,  December 9, 2009 at 7:43 AM  

Travis got a stack of the calendars too and has had a blast instructing me which pictures to definitely throw away while he is at school!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails