Aaaahhhhh!

Monday, December 21, 2009

I swear on my love for this little boy, I did not pose this picture! He fell asleep on the couch watching a movie and woke up all startled because he needed to go to the bathroom and wasn't were he thought he was. After I settled him down and helped him go potty, I thought he went back to watching the movie. I started making some last minute neighborhood gifts and Chloe went up to bed. I walked right past him and did a double take of him scrunched up on the floor underneath the Christmas tree.

2 comments:

Jeanette Atkinson,  December 22, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

When I read he needed to go to the bathroom, I thought maybe he was going to mistake himself for outside and pee on the tree!!!! Add that to your clean up mess for the holiday!!

Erin,  December 22, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

Oh my goodness, that is soooo cute!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails