It's really cute still though. It kind of looks like she is trying to cover her teeth on purpose.
THAT is why I NEVER order school pictures!!!!
Cute hair!
Ya, I would look real hard!!! Why do these kids keep losing their smiles?? It took Ethan a few years to get it back!!!
I think she looks darling!We actually quit ordering pictures years ago. I just take their pictures myself, so I don't stress on school picture day. Lame mom, I know.
Ahhh, she needs a few akward pictures to show her kids, I know I had my fair share growing up. I love that sweet girl, give her a big hug from her Aunt Kate
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It's really cute still though. It kind of looks like she is trying to cover her teeth on purpose.
THAT is why I NEVER order school pictures!!!!
Cute hair!
Ya, I would look real hard!!! Why do these kids keep losing their smiles?? It took Ethan a few years to get it back!!!
I think she looks darling!
We actually quit ordering pictures years ago. I just take their pictures myself, so I don't stress on school picture day. Lame mom, I know.
Ahhh, she needs a few akward pictures to show her kids, I know I had my fair share growing up. I love that sweet girl, give her a big hug from her Aunt Kate
Post a Comment