Locked Out
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
I went visiting teaching today at 12:30. My partner picked Me and Seth up. Before I pulled my locked front door shut, I made sure I had my house key on my key ring {normally we go through the garage}. We stayed too long at our sisters house. My partner dropped us off and we got the mail and headed to the front door with the zucchini bread my sweet partner had made! I put everything down on the table on my porch and attempted to open the door. The key would barely go in and I had to push really hard to get the entire key in. When I realized it wouldn't turn, I saw my visiting teaching sister drive away, waving... Then it started to hail... I called Tom to see if he could use his muscles to turn the key, he didn't answer. I called Jenn to see if we could huddle at their house, she didn't answer. I checked all of the doors around the house and had the same results. I called Dan to ask him to come home early from work and let us in our house.
Dan came and picked us up from Tom and Jen's and determined that the key I have doesn't go to our house, go figure!!!
Dan came and picked us up from Tom and Jen's and determined that the key I have doesn't go to our house, go figure!!!

3 comments:
Oh man that really sucks!!!
Duh, don't you know when you sell your house you usually give the new occupants keys to go with it!!!!! JK
I'm just wondering who's house this key might belong to. They Just might have akey that goes to your door. Just a thought!!!
Post a Comment