She lost another one...
Sunday, October 3, 2010
After celebrating her birthday party with her friends, I swept up the crumbs and put everyone to bed. Then I ran over to Tom and Jenn's to watch Iron Man 2 ~ I loved it!!! I came home to Chloe waiting up for me in the family room, she was burning up with a fever. I gave her some medicine and some ice water and kissed her goodnight. She woke up still hot and stayed home from school. She was so mad at me. She got even madder when I called Dan to let him know that we wouldn't be going to bear lake for conference weekend. There were a lot of long nights with my seven year old snuggling up and whimpering when the medicine had worn off and too much of her feeling just fine when the medicine was doing it's job. I think it was all due to her molars coming in...


1 comments:
Glad she's feeling better!
Post a Comment