Halloween Party

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Today I got to help out during Chloe's class party.  About half way through this witch came cackling in passing out snickers candy bars.  The blond haired boy on Chloe's right actually got up out of his seat when he notice her coming near him.  She startled all of us, I jumped.  We found out later is was one of the kids' grandma!  I brought in Laura's Mr. Hal O. Ween game of body parts dug up out of the ground ~ they loved it!  Sadly this is the best picture I took of Chloe in her costume...  I will have to try harder for Halloween!!!

1 comments:

Erin,  October 29, 2010 at 8:26 AM  

Oh she is freaky...she looks like a cross between a member of KISS and a witch! It looks like Chloe's buns are losing some strands.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails