I Love Kohl's

Thursday, October 7, 2010

 I found these sheets a couple of months ago at Kohl's.  I had been looking for a mustard yellow sheet for ever.  We have had red in the past but the red in my bedspread is very hard to match and it was never quite right.  I came across these sheets when they were on sale, I scored an additional 30% off coupon and I had Kohl's cash.  I have never (that I know of) slept in $160 dollar, 800 thread count sheets before but for $26 I thought they would be worth a try!!!
I try to put lotion on my feet and sleep with socks on at night, but sometimes I am too tired to go through the motions and even sleep with my make up on {Shocking, I Know!!!}  but this is the second fitted sheet that had gotten a rip in the bottom right hand corner of the sheet, right were my feet are.  I called Kohl's this morning to see if they sell fitted sheets separately from a set and the women in bedding replied that they don't.  I explained to her my problem and she told me to bring everything in and they'll replace the set.  I had to drive all the way to West Valley to get the right color, it was even the last set in the state, but it was definitely worth it.  I love Kohl's and their customer service, they rival Costco and my obsession with everything there!!!

3 comments:

Erin,  October 7, 2010 at 5:54 PM  

Very cool! Super cute sheets with your bedding.

Barbara,  October 7, 2010 at 9:01 PM  

I love Khols too! I live only 5 minutes away from the West Valley Khols, you should have totally stopped by!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails