Celebrating Chloe
Monday, September 28, 2009
Grandma and Grandpa wanted to take us out to dinner last week for Chloe's birthday. My mother-in-law, Sue takes extreme pleasure in watching Dan squirm and wait for Chloe to pick out a present at Toy's R Us. "Pick what you want for your birthday!" she says and has Chloe running up and down the aisles for hours before we eat! We rescheduled the occurrence for tonight and Chloe has been so excited, patiently waiting the week out. We had looked at their add in Sundays newspaper, we had talked about the coveted Pixos she has wanted since last Christmas, I was trying to help her make a decision before her head exploded with options at the store. When we got their she found the Littlest Pet Shop section and carried a set around the girl section but then came upon a Tinkerbell head that had real hair that she could actually do!
Chloe is so excited, but I expect this poor Tinkerbell will be bald soon!
Chloe picked Chili's for dinner and then shocked me by eating chip after chip and then... her dinner!!! She and Grandma had a staring contest, which she won and Seth did tricks with his magic worm. It seemed that there was only one or two waiters at the restaurant so service was slow but when they brought out this dessert for the birthday girl all was forgiven! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
4 comments:
I just love Tinkerbell. When Monica was little she used to constantly sport the same little pout on her face. I have a little statue of her on my treasure shelf to remind me of this always!
I wish my Grandma was still alive to spoil me. Happy Birthday Chloe!
Isn't it great to have grandparents that spoil our kids!!!! What a fun day!!
SO cute! I especially love that last picture!
Post a Comment