CHLOE!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
She woke up this morning and came running in to my room,
shouting, "I'm Six, I'm Six, I'm Six!!!"
She came home from school and was so happy to be the Birthday Girl!

Her dad got off work early so we could
put on some Funky Shoes:
And play with these colorful balls:
She was so nervous and scared to go bowling, the wii hasn't
She was so nervous and scared to go bowling, the wii hasn'tprepared her for how much fun she would have!

She might have been nervous but I was terrified, because
I haven't been bowling for almost eight years...
Seth wants to go bowling for his birthday too!
But that might be just because he beat us all!!!
After bowling we tried miniature golf with black lights:
Believe me it was scary even without
the flash from my camera:
compliments of the Little Cesar and then
Chloe finally got to open her presents.
This little puzzle is from Seth:
And this little house is from Mommy & Daddy:
She was so excited and a little nervous once we opened the box, finding it full of pieces and not the charming mansion pictured. Dan laughed at me and wished me luck in putting it all together. He has vowed to never put furniture together in this lifetime. I guess a doll house counts as furniture. It is fine by me. He never follows the instructions when he puts things together and I wanted this structure to be sound! And it only took me an hour and fifteen minutes to finish ~ even with Chloe and Seth's help!And then finally it was time for The Cake:
it was actually a piece of cake!


6 comments:
Happy Birthday to Chloe.. Good job on the cake but your doll needs a hairdo! I love the little house Yeah right! Just one more thing to dust. Did you explain to CHloe that she was going to have to dust and clean her house just like you do yours. It is amazing the tools the industry has come up with to prepare girls for the ever mundane task of house work!
Jeanette doesnt understand Chloe alread dust, vaccums and cleans the toilets. Liz just plays on the computer all day. HAHAHAHA
Happy Birthday Chloe!!!!! It looks like you really had a fun day!!!!!!
What a fun birthday for Chloe! Can you believe how old our kids are getting to be? We love to go bowling, too, we may have to steal that idea for Brighton's birthday next week :)
Happy Birthday Chloe! Cute cake and I want to know when I can come play with your new dollhouse...Seriously.
What's up with the Barbie's hair??? WHat a fun birthday!!! Happy Birthday CHLOE!! Thanks for writing Hannah back so soon, it totally made her day!!!
Happy belated Birthday Chloe! I love the Barbie cake...it turned out great! I haven't read blogs for a long time...so this will cover all your posts after this one too! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun!
Post a Comment