My Office
Thursday, July 3, 2008
The market for selling houses is such that I am so excited to keep my beautiful office with it's closet dividers for all of my paper and supplies for scrap booking and crafting!
And still so many fibers from that shopping spree years ago...
I painted these magnet boards myself, hung them on the wall by myself, and adjusted for levelness and screwed them into the wall again - by myself!
This is the very, very clean kids area that usually has glue sticks and markers, snips of paper and punched out shapes, pencils and crayons all over the desk, chairs and floor! Not to mention scribbled and written on the desk and chairs.
This is the perfect office to have a friend come over and scrapbook with! The large desk that I got from Laura and Meridian Title seats two very nicely. I was talking to Erin earlier and am so excited for her and Sam to come and stay with us while Dan is away for some training! She has come up before and Sam and Seth had so much fun together. Wendy has come to scrap and swim on seperate instances and Jennifer, most recently, came and stayed over night! Are you jealous yet?

2 comments:
I get the chills just seeing something like that. :) Bea-u-ti-ful!
GOSH that is a cute orginized office. I wonder if the obsession runs in your family?????? WIERD (said in a swedish accent)HAHAHA At least you are not the only one
Post a Comment