The First Day
Monday, July 14, 2008
And so it begins! Jeff and Krista ate and drove off as fast as they could! I really wonder if Krista has gone to youth conference... She forgot to pack Kyle PJ's. They would not fall asleep. She failed to mention that Kyle needs music to listen to to get into his rem mode. And before Jeff and Krista left Kyle and Seth managed to knock over the table Beaker's cage was on and gave the poor bird a heart attack...
They are good little eaters. They clean up the toys they play with very well. They loved to swim and took very good care of Chloe and Seth.
Check out this video:
Playdough was a must and the kids loved the strawberry, grape, orange and lemon scented dough that they got to help make!
I took this picture Sunday night while Krista and Jeff were still here. Seth was showing off a bit. He loves to climb into things. Last week when Dan was getting ready to go out of town, Seth was zipping himself into Dan's back pack! He is such a funny kid!
Grass is still growing
Kyle was sitting so, so still. He didn't move a muscle. I have never seen him sit so still for so long!
Everyone is in bed, happy and healthy. I hope Jeff isn't too lonely!
1 comments:
i love swim days because the kids sleep like ROCKS the night after! mine are currently all in bed, and i'm savoring every minute of quiet blogging time!
Post a Comment