4 day weekend

Friday, July 25, 2008

Here I was, so excited that Dan was going to have a 4 day weekend. What could we do? What fun could we have? Sadly, my head cold took a turn for the worst and instead of partying with my family and watching fireworks for pioneer day we laid around at home chilling...
Here is Chloe doing her makeup - we are back to pretend!
And Seth, so excited that I got my camera out - it has been days!
Dan mowed the grass and weeds today - he was so, so bored.
My new chairs that I scored off of KSL Classifieds!
He got up this morning, made cinnamon rolls for everyone (while I slept) and then washed all of the windows inside and out on our main floor. I couldn't believe it! The man is a machine or maybe a super hero, it still hurts with the sun shining into our clean windows (this pict was actually taken through the glass...) Then he took a power saw to this old desk in the garage and chucked the pieces into his truck to haul away. I can't wait to see what he decides to do tomorrow!
Thank You Erin! This drink has sustained me for the past week. Between not sleeping at night and little midgets needing my undivided attention during the day, the caffeine in my new favorite drink has helped to maintain my status as mother. By mixing both fresh lime and grenadine into Diet Coke you too can achieve this level off bliss. For maximum pleasure add the ice from Sonic - I just ran out of the bag we purchased while Dan was out of town.
Today they played school. Chloe loves teaching Seth about show and tell and packing a lunch! Don't you think he needs a dukes of hazard lunch box and an incredible hulk back pack?

6 comments:

Erin,  July 26, 2008 at 8:42 AM  

Wow, he really is a machine!

Wendy,  July 26, 2008 at 9:42 AM  

I can't believe how cute your FAMILY wall is... I wonder who did that???

Anonymous,  July 26, 2008 at 2:20 PM  

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love your new chairs. So, so cute.

Kate,  July 26, 2008 at 4:13 PM  

Isn't it funny how much Dan is like his dad? They can't sit still for two seconds. Get better soon so we can come swimming again.

Lisa Allen,  July 28, 2008 at 4:44 PM  

I have to say those are my favorite kinds of weekends-- doing a whole lot of nothing! But I guess it's hard to enjoy it when you're sick. Hope you're feeling better. LOVE your new chairs :)

Janiece,  August 1, 2008 at 1:15 AM  

Oh my gosh...your "drink" looks like heaven...I have the diet coke, #20 bag of sonic ice and limes tomorrow grenadine will be on my shopping list.
YUMMMMMMY!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails