Thanksgiving

Thursday, November 25, 2010


There are just some things that you don't ever want to forget.  There are somethings about Thanksgiving that are so traditional that their not even worth mentioning.  Grandma was in charge of bringing the plates.  We gave her a hard time because she brought these cafateria style divided plates.  The table decorations this year were fun and a huge hit ~ they were filled with candy.  I was incharge of dessert with Becky and ended up bringing french apple pie from Marie Calendars and Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory.  I never want to be asigned dessert again.  It was so stressful and choked, purchasing our dessert...  The one thing I missed was not mentioning what we were thankful for.  Without going around the table and everyone saying something quick and Grandpa Thomson giving his way too long prayer, it just seemed like any other dinner, not quite Thanksgiving. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails