Reading with 1st Graders

Friday, November 19, 2010

He usually entertains himself with the block/bricks that stick together with endless possibilities. He makes many star wars characters and their light sabers. Today he borrowed a book and was "reading" it. When I was in between listening to Chloe's classmates read I asked him how he was doing. He showed me what he had been working on:

I think he is a genius!!!
{Just remember back to when we thought he would be a mute!}

3 comments:

Jeanette Atkinson,  November 20, 2010 at 6:31 AM  

What a little artist. You have found something that will keep him busy for hours. Travis loves to write his own books and last year won the contest for the whole school. He wrote about Animals. It really was a cute book!

Becky Darling,  November 20, 2010 at 8:25 PM  

WOW!!!! He is a genious!!! Make sure you have him put his name, date, and age on them. Then you can see how much he's grown with each picture!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails