SPT ~ Holiday Funge Shui ~ Peace

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Today I brought a little peace of mind to Chloe. This morning we had a long conversation about how Santa Claus will be coming into our house ~ We don't have a fire place. She was so curious as to what will happen if, like Cindy Lou Who, she wakes up and sneaks a peak at Santa. I told her that he would probably do what the Grinch did and give her a drink and send her back to bed!

Today we wrapped most of the presents, finished the baking and had The Talk! Last night I even went out with my friend Cindy and got a few things for Dan, who is on the naughty list! There is a certain peace or zen, if you will, about being done, being ready. Who am I kidding, I CAN NOT WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS!!!

6 comments:

Unknown,  December 23, 2008 at 8:36 PM  

oh, this is adorable! i think i am *close* to that peaceful feeling that comes with being done with the preparations!

Katie A.,  December 23, 2008 at 11:06 PM  

I agree! I just got my final shopping and wrapping done today. A peaceful feeling indeed!

Is your photo showing Santa's point of entry? Adorable house!

Ann On and On...,  December 23, 2008 at 11:31 PM  

Creative conversation with your daughter. Perhaps you are both at peace now. :D

Merry Christmas!

Shiree in Salt Lake City,  December 24, 2008 at 8:58 AM  

My hubby is on the naughty list too - lucky me!

janna,  December 24, 2008 at 10:23 PM  

That's how he gets into our house too.

Merry Christmas!

Neighbor Jane Payne,  December 27, 2008 at 7:36 PM  

What a great shot for an SPT! Good for you. Thanks for coming over to my blog so that I could find yours.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails