SPT ~ Holiday Feng Shui ~ Joy

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

When I was looking for a little substance for my new blog a while back I was introduced to Self Portrait Tuesdays or She Photographs on Tuesdays. Lelly has some wonderful inspiration that you might have thought of all by yourself but it is really fun to join in and read what many other bloggers have to say about the same topic!



Fun is fleeting, partying goes flat.
Get together's get hectic, but Joy is Eternal!

We got together last night with my family to visit Temple Square and see all of the beautiful lights. I love that Chloe wanted to talk to all of the sister missionaries and had to tell them all that this is where her mommy and daddy got married. She can't wait to be married in the Salt Lake Temple. Dan has gotten her to promise that she will wait until she is 32 ~ JOY!!!

20 comments:

Linn,  December 9, 2008 at 6:33 AM  

Such a sweet picture. My Utah-born-heart is jealous. I love Temple Square.

Jillene,  December 9, 2008 at 7:33 AM  

I can't wait to take my kids up to Temple Square this year. The picture is GREAT!!

Racheal,  December 9, 2008 at 9:40 AM  

ha ha ha! We were there last night with our family as well. Wasn't it just gorgeous with the new snow? Couldn't have picked a better day.

Ann On and On...,  December 9, 2008 at 11:58 AM  

It is so fun for me to see such beautiful places....being there must bring back such wonderful memories. It looks magical.(And a bit cold :D)

Kate,  December 9, 2008 at 1:16 PM  

I love that picture. I think we'll be going next week, I can't wait.

Annette Anthony,  December 9, 2008 at 2:16 PM  

Such a fun Tradition. I love Temple Square throughout the Holidays.
32 thats HILARIOUS!

Rachael,  December 9, 2008 at 2:48 PM  

It is so pretty there! Looks like it is freezing too!

janna,  December 9, 2008 at 3:15 PM  

my parents were married there too.

Love the SPT

Chris,  December 9, 2008 at 4:06 PM  

The lights are always so beautiful there. I love Christmas on Temple Square. I like to go when the Mo Tab is singing the Messiah. Fabulous!

Michelle Alley,  December 9, 2008 at 6:07 PM  

So glad you had such a great time! I love that she wanted to talk to the missionaries - My girls are exactly the same!

Aranne and Dan,  December 9, 2008 at 7:36 PM  

from SPT- The church brings me a lot of joy as well. I am excited to see those lights in person finally. I am heading up there with some family next weekend and can't wait. Your picture is great.

Cecilia,  December 9, 2008 at 8:45 PM  

We are going to temple square on the 27th...I can't wait to take my kids there!!!

Love the pic!

Anonymous,  December 9, 2008 at 9:40 PM  

32? I've gotta convince my kids of this!

Unknown,  December 9, 2008 at 9:44 PM  

i wish we had somewhere like this to enjoy the lights. you all look cute... and cold!

MaryRC,  December 9, 2008 at 9:54 PM  

gorgous picture.. love it..

wende,  December 9, 2008 at 10:40 PM  

on sunday night we thought monday would be a good night to go to temple square. and then, it snowed and snowed and snowed and i froze my buns off running errands all day long - the worst weather for errand running! and then i made an executive decision that i had had enough time in the snow for one day. so, we're going to go later. but i'm glad you had fun! :)

Janiece,  December 10, 2008 at 2:44 PM  

I am going to see the lights tonight...I can't wait!

Lisa Allen,  December 12, 2008 at 11:37 AM  

What a great picture of your family! I'm going to have to take my family one of these nights too, hopefully when it's not snowing... although it makes for some great pictures!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails