Stability

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Yesterday at the Community Center I stayed for the Strength Training Class.  This was after 22 minutes on the elliptical machine and 10 minutes each, on the treadmill and bike.  I final remembered to bring my own mat and dared to try the stability ball.  I bought one years ago from Costco and it has been up in my closet because I was too afraid I'd pop it...  I didn't!  I have since blown up my own ball and will be varying between the three DVDs, large elastic band and straps that came with it on the days I don't go to the community center!!!  Maybe after all of this stability, I'll be able to attempt the step class one more time.

1 comments:

Erin,  January 19, 2012 at 10:38 AM  

I'm soooo proud of you...I just wish it would give me a little more motivation!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails