An Evening of Play!

Friday, January 13, 2012

Jenn invited me over for a play date.  I didn't even consider bringing Chloe...  Desi kept getting in my way and knocking things over! 

I love these 80's outfits, the left one is hilarious:
This beach party brings back memories of playing in my cousins toy room!
The skipper doll has on the red swim suit with a tag that says 'Stacy'
WET 'n' WILD!!!
Desi wouldn't put her pants on for the pictures and my camera's battery was low
but I had to show that this Barbie's voice button still worked!
A Picnic just wouldn't be complete without come cokes, a boom box,
a portable BBQ and the water jug (with some wicker furniture)!!!
The white Jacket on the brunette is so old it's probably valuable...
 The shoes, the flippers, the ski's, Oh My!!!
 The accessories, the rotary telephones, the barbells, the records:
Jenn's Aunt had made many, many clothes.  My favorites were for the skipper doll.  This hounds tooth romper is so adorable, I think I will try to make something like this for Chloe's doll!
We'll be back, Jenn and I might just bring Chloe to play, too!
And Yes, for all my sisters who will comment, I played with Barbies far too long!!!

2 comments:

Jenn,  January 14, 2012 at 11:43 PM  

Let's get Wendy and go to a movie...on the weekend.=)

Erin,  January 19, 2012 at 10:40 AM  

Oh my heck, this seriously makes me laugh so hard!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails