So Proud
Friday, February 13, 2015
It has been over a year now but we are finally to the point that she isn't screaming as loud as she can, "TAKE IT OUT, TAKE IT OUT". Today we went to Chloe's pediatrician for her monthly penicillin shot. Dan is out of town snowmobiling with his dad so she asked her Grandma Davis to come help hold her down... Grandma met us in Bountiful and was ready to through around some muscle but Chloe surprised herself and everyone else in the office by holding still, with just my help. I hold her hand and put my arms around her, kind of hugging her while she lays on her stomach to receive the thick and slow milky, white mold. Grandma took us out to dinner for burgers at The Habit and then to Dunkin' Doughnuts for dessert. They are so spoiled. Then I took Seth to Barnes and Noble for some Minecraft books, both instructional and a chapeter book to read! They are getting so big, I am so proud to be their mother!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment