Maturation Program

Thursday, February 12, 2015


Have I mentioned how much I love this girl, lately?  She is one of my best friends and as the only other living  girl on Team Davis, she's got my back!!!  We have had long discussions about marriage, sex and babies.  So far she is under the impression that when you have sex you get pregnant.  She asked, "So you have had to have sex three times?"  Yes, I gravely answered...  She also worries about how bad it is going to hurt to have the babies.  We went to the 5th grade maturation program at her school with all of the other boys and girls in her grade.  They had the first have of the meeting combined to talk about the changes that are going on in their heads; the stresses, the highs and lows, the fluctuation of emotions and how to deal with everything from loosing a pet or a grandparent, divorce, and friend drama.  After breaking into boy/girl groups I am proud to say that she was very informed and quite relieved to have the entire thing over with. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails