More from HIS Baptism
Saturday, February 1, 2014
I think that when getting things ready for Chloe's baptism there was so much focus on obsessing about finding her beautiful white dress. With Seth I was stressing about him not being mature enough to not jump into the baptismal font and his choice to not plug his nose and come up sputtering. He also wanted to be held down so that the entire length of his body touched the bottom of the font. Chloe helped me set up the Agusta ward building and decorated in the many shades of CTR green:
The double balloons where meant to be number eights...
I'm not sure it was obvious
His baptism was at 1:30, after lunch but before dinner. So we had dessert!!!
(But not cheesecake... Sorry Josh)
There were moments of silliness:
There were moment to measure:
(It's not really hard to be taller than Grandma Davis...)
There were many moments of SETH:
This is a moment I thought I would never see:
I am so proud of this upside down boy. He is the sweetest most loving, most hugging, sweetest, smilingest, happy boy that I love to tuck into bed each night.












1 comments:
So proud of you Seth!
Post a Comment